I have posted some tips to help people use the studies I’ve written, and also to encourage people who desire to learn more about the Word of God. I have listed them below so they could more easily be found on this site. I will be adding to these, so please check back often:
- An article for parents whose children want to know what to do to be saved.
- My thoughts on abiding with God through His Word.
- A sample lesson format for parents/teachers who have children of multiple ages in class. You might also like my tips for simplifying studies for younger kids, or breaking them down over several days.
- Another way to simplify studies, this time allowing for more in-depth study: the five-day format.
- Narration is a method for “testing” your children’s knowledge of a particular topic.
- Some suggestions for activities to use in conjunction with Bible study.
- Some other posts that you might enjoy:
Use these flashcards to help your children memorize Psalm 23.
Here is a list of hand motions to help kids memorize the historical periods in the Bible.
- Suggestions for scheduling time with your family to study the Bible.